- SW4113 is a Non-GMO high performance Cultiva
- SW4113 has excellent forage production
- Sw4113 is highly resistant to multi-race Aphanomyces
- Sw114 is highly resitant to wilt
- SW4113 is highly suited to fields with variable soils
Origin and Breeding
- SW4113 is a very winter hardy variety developed with emphasis on root rot resistance.
- This variety provides strong overall disease and pest resistance with high yield.
- SW4113 is broadly adapted across a wide area of Plains states, Midwest and Northeast.
- Excellent resistance to root rot fungi extending the range of soil types this winter hardy four dormant can be grown on.
- SW4113 has stability production of quality high yielding hay.
Disease and Pest Resistant Characteristics
- Dormancy: 4
- Lodging Tolerance: 4
- DRI – Disease Resistance Index: 34
- Anthracnose: HR
- Phytopthora Root Rot: HR
- Aphanomyces (race 1): HR
- Aphanomyces (race 2): HR
- BacWilt: HR
- FusWilt: R
- VertWilt: HR
- Pea Aphid: R
- Spotted Aphid: R
- Stem Nematode: R