Proven to be a top performer in many countries. A medium maturity variety coupled with high yield, excellent standability and large plump seeds makes it popular with sunflower growers around the world.
Medium/Full Season Maturity
- SuperSun 66 is a medium to full season maturity variety which enables it to maximise yield in a wide range of conditions.
- SuperSun 66 has shown excellent yield potential in testing and production throughout the world since commercial release in several countries.
- SuperSun 66 has an excellent level of resistance to the major sunflower diseases including leaf rust, albugo white blister and alternaria.
- SuperSun 66 produces a high percentage of poly unsaturated oil. It also has many other desirable agronomic traits including high levels of lodging resistance from its thick stalks.
- SuperSun 66 has semi–pendulous heads which helps to reduce sunburn, head rot and bird problems.